Ballard Spahr, Six Attorneys Included in 2023 LMG Life Sciences Directory
Ballard Spahr and six of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 edition of LMG Life Sciences, a legal ranking directory that identifies the leading law firms and individuals in the life sciences industry.
Ballard Spahr attorneys are recognized for their contributions to the life sciences industry in the practice areas of General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation, Patent Strategy & Management, Patent Prosecution, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Licensing & Collaboration. Ballard Spahr as a firm is ranked for its contributions to the life sciences industry in the area of Patent Prosecution.
The individual attorneys are:
- Caryn Borg-Breen, Ph.D.: General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Margaret “Peg” Bolce Brivanlou, Ph.D.: Patent Strategy & Management
- Brian D. Doerner: Licensing & Collaboration, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Scott D. Marty, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
- Barbara Lano Rummel: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kenneth H. Sonnenfeld, Ph.D.: General Patent Litigation, Patent Strategy & Management
LMG Life Sciences builds its directory using case evidence, peer feedback, and client feedback. For further information, please see its methodology page.
Ballard Spahr’s Life Sciences team of lawyers focuses on industry-specific matters spanning legal areas, including corporate, finance, litigation, intellectual property, and real estate. Team members serve life sciences businesses throughout the corporate lifecycle, from innovation to commercialization and product management, and have deep knowledge and experience in life sciences business and legal issues.
For media inquiries, please contact Will Ashenmacher at 612.371.5792.