Ballard Spahr Recognized as a Leader in Life Sciences Law
Ballard Spahr and six of the firm’s attorneys are recognized in the 2022-23 edition of LMG Life Sciences, a respected, definitive guide to leading law firms and lawyers working in life sciences.
Ballard Spahr is ranked as a firm for Patent Prosecution. In addition, the following Ballard Spahr attorneys are recognized as individual practitioners for skill and achievements in their respective categories:
• Caryn Borg-Breen, Ph.D.: General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
• Margaret Bolce Brivanlou, Ph.D.: Patent Strategy & Management
• Brian D. Doerner: Licensing & Collaboration, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Scott D. Marty, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
• Barbara Lano Rummel: Mergers & Acquisitions
• Kenneth H. Sonnenfeld, Ph.D.: General Patent Litigation, Patent Strategy & Management
The award categories cover the four main practice areas surveyed by the LMG Life Sciences research team: regulatory, financial and corporate, intellectual property, and litigation. Ballard Spahr’s attorneys were recognized in three of the four main practice areas. Award results are determined through a rigorous research process involving in-depth firm submissions, practitioner interviews, client feedback, and independent research.
Ballard Spahr’s Life Sciences Industry practice is a dedicated team of lawyers who focus on industry-specific matters spanning legal areas, including corporate, finance, litigation, intellectual property, and real estate. They serve life sciences businesses throughout the corporate lifecycle, from innovation to commercialization and product management, with deep knowledge and experience in life sciences business and legal issues.
For media inquiries, please contact Bill Shralow at 215.864.8195.