PART III: COVID-19 and the Education Industry – Pressing Issues Facing Every Institution
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Join us for a three-part program addressing potential litigation risks and liability facing educational institutions whether or not they choose to reopen, major issues related to reopening safely, and the obligations and liability relating to what information an institution must disclose to the public.
Part III of this series will cover obligations and liability relating to what the institution must disclose, and what it must allow others to say. Topics will include:
- What securities law disclosures are required;
- Primary offering disclosures;
- Continuing disclosure considerations- mandatory and voluntary disclosures;
- Forward-looking statements and COVID-19 specific disclosures;
- What liability might arise relating to disclosures, omissions; and
- Anticipating and handling student protests, protests from outside groups.
Click here for more information on Part I.
Click here for more information on Part II.
Subscribe to Ballard Spahr Mailing Lists
Get the latest significant legal alerts, news, webinars, and insights that affect your industry.Subscribe