Resuming Workplace Operations: The Long March Back from Pandemic Isolation - Part Two
Join us for the second part of a two-part program addressing issues facing employers as we begin the march back from pandemic isolation. As states start to scale back on shelter and stay-at-home orders, employers have turned their attention to reopening businesses, resuming operations, and returning employees from remote work, furloughs or layoffs.
Part II of this program will focus on:
- How employers may confront employee fears and stress about returning to work;
- Handling requests for leave;
- Continued remote work opportunities;
- Difficulty employers may face when recalling employees who may prefer to receive enhanced unemployment benefits; and
- Managing breaks in service.
For more information on Part One, click here.