Back to School – Remembering the 4 R's: RIFs, Restructuring, Requests for Accommodations, and Recruitment in Uncertain Times Part One
As COVID lingers and the economy remains uncertain, employers face a host of issues. This two part webinar series will revisit the basics, as well as novel issues, related to aligning your workforce to your business needs. Many businesses do not have enough workers and are focused on attracting and retaining necessary talent, while others, due to rising costs and stubborn supply chain problems, must consider layoffs and reductions in force.
Join us for a lively discussion on employment and labor issues attendant to these often conflicting concerns including:
- Hiring (and sign on & retention bonuses);
- Work from home expectations;
- ADA accommodations for those who cannot return to the office;
- Out of state/remote employees;
- States’ efforts to increase the minimum wage; and
- Renewed and re-invigorated union organizing efforts across many industries hardest hit by COVID (such as food service, retail, and warehousing).
This program is approved for 1.0 CLE hours in CA, NY, & PA; and 1.2 NJ CLE credits. 1.0 HRCI and SHRM Credits are pending. Uniform Certificate of Attendance will also be provided for the purpose of seeking credit in other jurisdictions.
Please register at least two days before the webinar. Login details will be sent to all approved registrants. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.