- Represented administrative agent in a $65 million secured asset-based lending (ABL)facility as part of a $355 million total financing package. The ABL facility was to enable a private equity company's $420 million acquisition of a national provider of engineering, design, and maintenance services to leading cable providers, along with 2 tuck-in acquisitions.
- Represented administrative agent in syndicated senior secured revolving credit facility to a national service provider. The transaction was valued at $160 million.
- Represented administrative agent in $65 million asset based revolving credit facility to private equity portfolio company providing maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) services with $13 million in secured subordinated debt to syndicate of private funds
- Represented a private equity firm in a $33 million syndicated master credit facility for its portfolio companies.
- Represented publicly traded company in $7.5 million senior secured revolving credit facility.
- Represented borrower and international subsidiaries in $450 million syndicated credit facility led by money center bank. Facility has $250 million accordion.
- Represented non-profit continuing care retirement community (CCRC) operator in over $150 million in tax-exempt obligations to finance acquisition construction and capital projects.
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
Turnaround Management Association
Recognition & Accomplishments
Chambers USA, banking and finance law, (Pennsylvania) 2011-2020
Named "Highly Regarded—Pennsylvania" by IFLR 1000 for Banking, 2019, 2020
Frequent lecturer at Commerce University
Regular course planner and moderator, Pennsylvania Bar Institute's commercial lending programs, including the 2011 Commercial Loan Documentation Program
Board Memberships & Community Service
Kaiserman Branch of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Philadelphia, past President
Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D. 1987)
Pennsylvania State University (B.A. 1978)