Kelly A. Lenahan-Pfahlert is a litigator whose practice centers on white-collar criminal defense and anti-money laundering compliance. Kelly helps develop and execute case strategies, research and draft legal memoranda, prepare and attend depositions, and manage discovery and document review issues.
Prior to joining Ballard Spahr, Kelly had nearly two decades experience helping organizations navigate securities regulation as they make strategic moves to reach their business goals.
- Assisted in the representation of over a dozen private investment funds and their sponsors in their organization and operation
- Assisted in the representation of a special acquisition purchase company in its $20 million dollar public offering
- Assisted with a $37 million stock acquisition
- Represented a national publicly traded retailer of video games in connection with the lease negotiation of its retail properties
- Represented two non-profit corporations in their application on Form 1023 for tax-exempt status
Pro Bono Experience
Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
Duquesne University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1999)