TCPA Update: Developments Impacting Consent and Lead Generation
New FCC rules under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act will mean big changes for businesses, particularly comparison shopping websites, lead generators, and other companies that regularly contact consumers via phone or text message. Please join members of our Telephone Consumer Protection Act Industry Group for an informative webinar in which they will discuss:
- The so-called “lead generator loophole” and the FCC's efforts to close it.
- How the new rule impacts existing TCPA consents.
- What will count as “clear and conspicuous disclosure” to be contacted under the new rules.
- When these new rules will take effect and what companies should do now to prepare for them.
- What will the litigation impact of this decision be?
Our presenters have a combined decades of experience advising companies on how to comply with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, one of the most complicated and litigious laws confronting companies today.