Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Municipal Securities Industry
Geared for investment bank counsel, this CLE webinar, designed to meet the requirements for the NY Elimination of Bias, will take an in-depth look at recent developments in diversity, equity and inclusion in the municipal securities industry. This webinar will focus on the impact to the investment banking, financial services, and municipal securities industry, and provide valuable takeaways for in-house counsel and other key legal personnel. We will review a number of current developments such as:
- Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank Act
- The Office of Minority and Women Inclusion at the SEC, the Federal Reserve Board, and the OCC
- How the agencies use the regulated entities’ Minority and Women Inclusion Programs as an examination data point
- Government supplier requirements
- Municipal securities and diversity, equity and inclusivity
CLE Credits: This program is approved for 1.0 CA (Elimination of Bias); 1.0 Diversity, Inclusion & Elimination of Bias in NV & NY; and 1.0 Ethics credit in NV & PA. Uniform Certificates of Attendance will also be provided for the purpose of seeking credit in other jurisdictions.
Please register at least two days before the webinar. Login details will be sent to all approved registrants. For more information, contact Allison Lautenbacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.