Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Municipal Securities Industry
Geared for investment bank counsel, this CLE webinar, designed to meet the requirements for the NY Elimination of Bias, will take an in-depth look at recent developments in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the municipal securities industry. This webinar will focus on the impact to the investment banking, financial services, and municipal securities industry, and provide valuable takeaways for in-house counsel and other key legal personnel. We will review a number of current developments such as:
- Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank Act
- The Office of Minority and Women Inclusion at the SEC, the Federal Reserve Board, and the OCC
- How the agencies use the regulated entities’ Minority and Women Inclusion Programs as an examination data point
- Government supplier requirements
- Municipal securities and diversity, equity, and inclusivity
- History of the CLE Requirement
CLE Credits: This program is approved for 1.0 CLE credit in CA (Elimination of Bias), NY (Diversity/Inclusion), & NV & PA (Ethics); and 1.2 NJ (Elimination of Bias). MN CLE is pending. The State Bar of AZ does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the MCLE requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.0 Ethics hour toward your CLE requirement for the State Bar of AZ, including 0 hours of professional responsibility. Uniform Certificates of Attendance will also be provided for the purpose of seeking credit in other jurisdictions.
Please register at least two days before the webinar. Login details will be sent to all approved registrants. For more information, contact Allison Lautenbacher at email@example.com.