Crisis Management: Learning How to Protect Your Brand When Things Go Wrong
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
In today's climate, consumers are quick to complain about a product via social media channels. Consumers' posts can go viral in minutes and a company's brand, reputation, and image can be altered quickly. The court of public opinion can carry significant weight and influence consumers.
Aliza Karetnick, a partner in the Litigation Department who often advises clients on brand protection, will address the ways in which businesses can respond effectively to a public relations fallout.
Topics will include:
- Assessing the "first call" to make when your brand's reputation is in danger
- Managing and addressing all sides of crisis management
- Devising strategies for your company when a counterfeit hits the market and consumers are in danger from harmful ingredients
- Creating counterfeit-prevention measures to protect your brand
- Establishing early-prevention plans and ways to monitor a crisis before it starts
Click here for more information or to register.
Subscribe to Ballard Spahr Mailing Lists
Get the latest significant legal alerts, news, webinars, and insights that affect your industry.Subscribe