Crisis Management: Learning How to Protect Your Brand When Things Go Wrong
In today's climate, consumers are quick to complain about a product via social media channels. Consumers' posts can go viral in minutes and a company's brand, reputation, and image can be altered quickly. The court of public opinion can carry significant weight and influence consumers.
Aliza Karetnick, a partner in the Litigation Department who often advises clients on brand protection, will address the ways in which businesses can respond effectively to a public relations fallout.
Topics will include:
- Assessing the "first call" to make when your brand's reputation is in danger
- Managing and addressing all sides of crisis management
- Devising strategies for your company when a counterfeit hits the market and consumers are in danger from harmful ingredients
- Creating counterfeit-prevention measures to protect your brand
- Establishing early-prevention plans and ways to monitor a crisis before it starts
Click here for more information or to register.