Timothy Rahn assists clients in resolving a wide variety of business and commercial litigation issues.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Tim taught English to elementary and middle school students in Daegu, South Korea and worked in sales prior to and during his first year of law school while taking classes at night.
- Advised and represented manufacturing clients on issues and disputes relating to distribution agreements and the various state laws governing their industries.
- Represented a number of individuals in shareholder/member disputes
- Represented beneficiaries, fiduciaries, and creditors in disputes arising from trusts and estates
- Represented banking and lending clients in garnishment and commercial collections proceedings
- Represented numerous entities in commercial contract disputes.
Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
Minnesota Bar Association
Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
Bethel University (B.A. 2008)