Community Bank Acquisition Transactions
- Represented Security Bank & Trust Company in the acquisition of State Bank of Hamburg from Hamburg Financial, Inc.
- Represented Citizens Alliance Bank in the acquisition of Farmers & Merchants State Bank of Sacred Heart.
- Represented MidCountry Acquisition Corp. in the acquisition of MidCountry Bank.
- Represented the Bancorp Bank in the acquisition of McMahon Motors, Inc. and McMahon Motors, Inc., thereby expanding the bank’s portfolio of fleet leasing.
Community Bank Sale Transactions
- Represented Ormsby Bancshares in the sale of its subsidiary bank, Ormsby State Bank, by merger to Citizens Bank Minnesota.
- Represented Western Holding Company of Wolf Point in its merger with and into Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. and the merger of Western Bank of Wolf Point with and into Opportunity Bank of Montana. The Transaction was valued at $14,970,000.
- Represented sale of Big Muddy Bancorp's subsidiary bank, The State Bank of Townsend to Eagle Bancorp. The transaction was valued at $16,400,000.
- Represented Malta Banquo, Inc. in the sale of its subsidiary banks, First Security Bank of Malta and Valley Bank of Glasgow to The Bridger Company.
- Represented Klein Bank in the sale of three branches to Wings Financial Credit Union.
Pro Bono Experience
Hon. Franklin L. Noel, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Member of Ballard’s Pro Bono Committee
Member of Summer Associate Committee
Recognition & Accomplishments
North Star Lawyer, Minnesota Bar Association, 2020
Named to Minnesota Lawyer's 2019 "Up and Coming Attorneys" list
Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016)
National Moot Court Team
Seton Hall University (B.S., cum laude, 2008)