Peter Michaud Named Ballard Spahr Chair-Elect
May 5, 2022
Peter V. Michaud will serve as Chair-Elect until current firm Chair Mark Stewart's fourth and final three-year term ends on Dec. 31, 2023.
To read the full coverage item, please click on the link below. (Subscription may be required.)
- Philadelphia Inquirer, "A powerful Philadelphia-based law firm with offices across the U.S. will have a leader based outside the city for the first time"
- The Legal Intelligencer, "Ballard Spahr elects new leader"
- Reuters, "Ballard Spahr elects Minneapolis-based partner as new leader"
- Philadelphia Business Journal, "Minneapolis lawyer to become firm's first openly gay chair"
- Bloomberg, "Ballard Spahr makes business and transactions lawyer Peter Michaud new chair"
- Twin Cities Business, "Ballard Spahr elects first openly gay chair"
Subscribe to Ballard Spahr Mailing Lists
Get the latest significant legal alerts, news, webinars, and insights that affect your industry.Subscribe