The Intersection of Generative AI, Data Privacy & Data Security
As artificial intelligence reshapes the data privacy and security landscape, organizations face a critical question: is AI a friend or a foe when it comes to regulatory compliance? While AI offers remarkable capabilities in data analytics and decision-making, it also brings forth new challenges for organizations striving to comply with privacy and security regulations.
This session will explore the regulatory and compliance impacts of AI on data privacy and cyber security practices, including:
- How AI-powered data classification and categorization can help identify sensitive information and streamline data privacy compliance processes
- Potential privacy and security risks associated with AI
- The importance of responsible AI governance frameworks
2:30 - 3:00 PM | Registration & Networking
3:00 - 4:00 PM | Program
4:00 - 5:00 PM | Cocktail Reception
Below will be our speakers for this event:
- Philip N. Yannella, Practice Co-Leader, Privacy and Data Security at Ballard Spahr LLP
- Colleen Casey Voshell, Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting
- Robert Fowler, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Exterro
CLE Credits: This program is approved for 1.0 CLE credit in CA, NY, & PA; and 1.2 NJ. Uniform Certificates of Attendance will also be provided for the purpose of seeking credit in other jurisdictions.