2023 Annual Colorado Privacy Summit
1225 17th St.
First Floor Conference Room
Please join Ballard Spahr's Privacy and Data Security Group and Zaviant Consulting for the annual Colorado Privacy Summit. The event will bring together privacy and cybersecurity thought leaders and decision-makers to discuss key issues, ranging from AI regulation to vendor management to the new Colorado Privacy Act rules.
This free event will be hosted in-person at Ballard Spahr's Denver office. Please join us after for a reception, at which drinks and snacks will also be offered.
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM | Registration
1:30 PM - 5:00 PM | Program
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM | Reception
Program details follow
- Gregory Szewczyk, Partner and Co-Chair, Privacy and Data Security Group at Ballard Spahr
A General Counsel’s Guide to Privacy and Data Security
- Kelsey Fayer, Associate, Ballard Spahr
- Sakal Heng, General Counsel, GOLFTEC
- Peter Sauer, Head of Legal (US), Flexicare
- Adriana Sosa, General Counsel and Board Secretary, FullStack Labs
The Biggest Data Privacy Challenges Businesses Face When Building a Rock-Solid Third-Party Risk Management Program
- Damian Apone, GRC Director, Genuine Parts Company
- Tate Crumbley
- Micheal Reski, Founder and Principal Security Consultant, Black Lantern Security
- Will Sweeney, Managing Partner, Zaviant
The Future of AI Regulation
- Colorado Senator James Coleman
- Professor Zahra Takhshid, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
CO CLE and IAPP CPE credits are pending. Uniform Certificates of Attendance will also be made available for the purpose of seeking CLE credit in other jurisdictions.
For more information, contact Allie Lautenbacher at email@example.com.
Please note: Ballard Spahr LLP will be recording this Summit. While our video and audio recording will focused on our panelists, you may appear on camera. By attending this Summit, you are consenting to being recorded.