Impact of Telecommuting on Metro Washington’s Office Market & Federal Government Tenancy – Is Telecommuting Here To Stay?
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
The impact of telecommuting during the pandemic has altered the work habits of all Washingtonians. Hear from top Washington real estate executives and transportation experts on the impact telecommuting is having on the region’s office market and federal tenancy. Our panel’s focus will provide a ground level accounting of workforce commuting patterns, office leasing issues, and in-person office occupancy levels, post-pandemic. Understanding these trends and realities will have impacts on Washington’s commercial real estate markets for years to come.
We will be joined by the following speakers:
- Oliver Carr, CEO at Carr Properties
- Wes Guckert, President, CEO at The Traffic Group
- Shyam Kannan, Transit Lead, HDR and Former Planning Director at METRO
- Matthew J. Klein, President, CEO at Akridge
- Darian LeBlanc, Executive Vice Chair at Cushman & Wakefield
Subscribe to Ballard Spahr Mailing Lists
Get the latest significant legal alerts, news, webinars, and insights that affect your industry.Subscribe