- Represented specialized investment firm in connection with $2 billion financing of portfolio of thousands of single-family rental homes across the United States
- Represented lender in the financing of the ground-up construction of 20-story apartment, retail and office building
- Represented glass manufacturer in connection with obtaining financing for the construction of bottle manufacturing plant and related equipment
Pro Bono Experience
- Represented a nonprofit organization that focuses on providing affordable housing in low income communities by drafting residential and commercial lease forms for use in new developments.
- Volunteered with a non-partisan voter protection coalition ensuring that eligible voters are able to participate in elections.
“Preferred Equity Investment Considerations and Concerns,” PBI Real Estate Institute, 2019 (co-authored written materials)
“Drones – From Concept to Rules-of-Use,” NW PA GIS Conference. Clarion University, Clarion, PA, October 2014 (co-authored written materials)
University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D. 2018)
Order of the Coif
Lead Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce
La Roche College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)