- Represented private real estate investment manager in acquisition and financing of multi-family apartment building
- Represented private real estate investment manager in disposition of multi-family apartment buildings
- Represents master concessionaire for the food and beverage and retail operations at the Philadelphia Airport, including negotiation of space leases for vendors as part of the expansive retail program at the Airport
Pro Bono Experience
- Represented a nonprofit organization that focuses on providing affordable housing in low income communities by drafting residential and commercial lease forms for use in new developments.
- Volunteered with a non-partisan voter protection coalition ensuring that eligible voters are able to participate in elections.
“Preferred Equity Investment Considerations and Concerns,” PBI Real Estate Institute, 2019 (co-authored written materials)
“Drones – From Concept to Rules-of-Use,” NW PA GIS Conference. Clarion University, Clarion, PA, October 2014 (co-authored written materials)
University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D. 2018)
Order of the Coif
Lead Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce
La Roche College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)