Ballard Spahr's 18th Annual National Housing Symposium
529 14th St, NW
Ballard Spahr is thrilled to announce its 18th Annual National Housing Symposium, to be held at the National Press Club. We are delighted to offer this conference in person. While we are still finalizing our agenda, we intend to focus on initiatives in affordable housing and creative solutions for weathering these uncertain times. We will share an agenda when that becomes available.
We look forward to hosting you.
This is a complimentary conference intended for lender, borrower, developer, investor, GSE, FHA, housing authority and other invited housing and real estate finance participants.
Registration and continental breakfast from 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Meet and Greet reception from 4:45 PM - 6:00 PM
Please note the new time of year, new location, and that we will be hosting this event in person only.
Topics to be covered include:
- Public Incentives to Build Affordable Housing
- Policy Changes: Hot Topics and the Latest Developments in Housing Policy
- Filling the Gap: Mezz Debt and Preferred Equity
- Deal Spotlight: SFR
- Deal Spotlight: NYCHA/ TEL deal
- Affordable Housing: The Agency Mission
Panelists (additional panelists to be announced):
- Katie Balderrama, Executive VP and Head of Affordable Equity, Alliant Capital
- Ben Blanchard, Chief Operating Officer, B&M
- Mark Calabria, Senior Advisor, CATO Institute
- Anthony Cinquini, Managing Director, Affordable Housing Mortgage Banking, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage
- Ray Cleeman, Principal and Head of Capital Markets and Lending, Pensam Capital
- Christopher Donald, Executive Director, DC Housing Finance Agency
- Ethan Handelman, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Multifamily, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- David Leopold, Senior Vice President, Head of Affordable Housing, Berkadia
- Ken Rogozinski, Chief Executive Officer, Greystone Housing Impact Investors, LP
- Kaitlyn Snyder, Managing Director, National Housing & Rehabilitation Association
- Georgi Banna, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Rania Galan, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Mary Jo George, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Amy Glassman, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Anna Mahaney, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Ben Kelley, Ballard Sphar LLP
- Andy Spicknall, Ballard Spahr LLP
Click here to view the current agenda
For more information, please contact Nikki Benner at BennerN@BallardSpahr.com.