Integration Issues in a Bank Acquisition or Merger
Scott Coleman and Rich Hoban, the director of corporate development at Frandsen Financial, will discuss integration issues in a bank purchase, merger, or branch acquisition.
Topics to be covered will include:
- the impact of the choice of transaction structure
- the importance of identification of the target bank
- employee retention
- data processing integration
- the achievement of expense eliminations
- creating a unified culture
- the concerns of the buyer immediately before and after the closing
Click here for more information or to register.