National Preservation Law Conference 2019
Leading preservation attorneys, scholars, and professionals discuss the latest developments and trends in historic preservation law at the National Preservation Law Conference.
Zoning and Land Use Practice Leader Matt McClure will participate in panel discussions about some of the legal tools for the built environment as well as the challenges and opportunities available for historic preservation.
Legal Tools for the Built Environment
- Update on Opportunity Zones
- Legacy Businesses as a Model Program
- Success Stories from Philadelphia
- Conservation Districts
- Amendments to local preservation ordinances
Legal Trends in Historic Preservation
- Challenges and Opportunities for Historic Preservation
Click here for more information or to register.