Government Relations Association
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM ET
In a city like Washington, D.C., where ethics laws, rules, and regulations are highly scrutinized, it is vital that government relations and lobbying professionals remain up-to-date-and in compliance.
Partner Kate Belinski, who frequently presents on government ethics matters, will discuss the following topics as part of a panel discussion:
- Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA)
- Congressional Ethics/Gifts
- Executive Branch Gift Laws
- Lobbying Communications
- Revolving Door
- Political Intelligence
- FARA (Foreign Agent Registration Act)
- Political Contribution Limits and Prohibitions
Click here for more information or to register.
Subscribe to Ballard Spahr Mailing Lists
Get the latest significant legal alerts, news, webinars, and insights that affect your industry.Subscribe