Webinar: Banking and Regulatory Expectations in Today's Third-Party Risk Management World
If something goes wrong with one of your third-party relationships, how would it impact your organization? Today, having a program in place to manage and mitigate the risk associated with doing business with a third party is not only a sound business practice, it's a regulatory expectation.
Partner and consumer financial services attorney Glen Trudel will participate in a webinar with other industry experts to discuss third-party risks, including:
- Oversight requirements and best practices
- Addressing cybersecurity and handling vendor data breach notifications
- How to prepare for an exam or audit
- GDPR and negotiating vendor agreements
- The biggest third-party risks organizations are facing
Click here for more information or to register.