Webinar: Banking and Regulatory Expectations in Today's Third-Party Risk Management World
American Banker/Ballard Spahr and Venminder
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
If something goes wrong with one of your third-party relationships, how would it impact your organization? Today, having a program in place to manage and mitigate the risk associated with doing business with a third party is not only a sound business practice, it's a regulatory expectation.
Partner and consumer financial services attorney Glen Trudel will participate in a webinar with other industry experts to discuss third-party risks, including:
- Oversight requirements and best practices
- Addressing cybersecurity and handling vendor data breach notifications
- How to prepare for an exam or audit
- GDPR and negotiating vendor agreements
- The biggest third-party risks organizations are facing
Click here for more information or to register.
Subscribe to Ballard Spahr Mailing Lists
Get the latest significant legal alerts, news, webinars, and insights that affect your industry.Subscribe