Five Ballard Spahr Attorneys Named Phoenix Magazine Top Lawyers
Five attorneys from Ballard Spahr’s Phoenix office have been named to Phoenix magazine’s inaugural Top Lawyers list.
Phoenix generated its Top Lawyers list via an online survey of 16,000 practicing attorneys throughout Arizona. The attorneys included in the list are in the top 10 or 20 percent of vote recipients in 39 categories.
The Ballard Spahr attorneys named Top Lawyers are:
• Business and Transactions Partner Laura C. Giles was named a Top Lawyer for Corporate Law Mergers and Acquisitions
• Finance Senior Counsel William C. Hicks III was named a Top Lawyer for Civil Law Transactional
• Business and Transactions Partner Kendis Key Muscheid was named a Top Lawyer for Attorneys for Nonprofits / Charities Law and Tax Law
• Litigation Partner Lea A. Phillips was named a Top Lawyer for Land Use/Environmental Law
• Real Estate Of Counsel Nicole L. Simmons was named a Top Lawyer for Real Estate Law and Tribal Law
For a full list of Top Lawyers, please see Phoenix’s directory.
For media inquiries, please contact Will Ashenmacher at 612.371.5792.