Owner-Managed Business/Closely Held Business – Three-Part Webinar Series Part Three
The coronavirus pandemic continues to present a host of challenges for employers, and certain issues have greatly and uniquely impacted owner-managed and closely-held businesses. Companies have found themselves in uncharted territory relating to financing and capitalization issues, daily business operational and corporate governance matters and the impact of the COVID-climate on acquisitions and divestitures.
This webinar is the third in the series of three and will explore Mergers and Acquisition considerations in acquiring or selling a business during this time. The topics include:
- What are we seeing in the Marketplace?
- Valuation and Price Adjustment - Alternative Valuation, Market Adjustment
- Due Diligence Considerations
- Seller Notes and Escrows
- Material Adverse Effect Clauses
- Employee Benefits - Combination of Workforce of Acquired Companies
- ESOP considerations