In a city like Washington, D.C., where ethics laws, rules, and regulations are highly scrutinized, it is vital that government relations and lobbying professionals remain up-to-date-and in compliance.
Partner Kate Belinski, who frequently presents on government ethics matters, will discuss the following topics as part of a panel discussion:
- Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA)
- Congressional Ethics/Gifts
- Executive Branch Gift Laws
- Lobbying Communications
- Revolving Door
- Political Intelligence
- FARA (Foreign Agent Registration Act)
- Political Contribution Limits and Prohibitions
Click here for more information or to register.