M&A in the Financial Services Industry
2019 is expected to be another big year for mergers and acquisitions in the financial services industry, due in part to the increased corporate and investor cash flow generated by tax reform. Whether your company is in the market to acquire or be acquired, or you are looking to invest in a financial services business, there are critical strategies to consider in order to make it a successful transaction. Some of these strategies should be considered well before the term sheet and others well after.
Join Ballard Spahr attorneys as we discuss best practices and strategies for mergers and acquisitions in the financial services industry including:
- What we’re seeing in the market
- Negotiating the Transaction and the Due Diligence Process
- Tax and structural considerations to maximize value and minimize risk
- Licensing and Regulatory approvals
- Successful integration and implementation