Standard Loan Document Provisions: Tips For Finance Lawyers
Loan documents are filled with provisions that, all too often, are not sufficiently considered in the context of a transaction. This program will examine the unintended consequences of glossing over boilerplate provisions. We will discuss:
- The underlying principles of freedom of contract and their limitations in the context of reasonable expectations and public policy
- Hot topics in boilerplate negotiation, including drafting considerations, such as:
- Waivers and modifications of statute of limitations
- Validity of forum selection clauses
- Procedural and substantive considerations in choice of law provisions
Click here for more information.