Michelle Hogan is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department, focusing her practice on complex civil and commercial litigation matters. She has represented a broad range of clients in high-stakes matters in state and federal court. Michelle advises clients in all stages of litigation, from pre-litigation counseling and investigation through discovery, dispositive motion practice, trial, and appeals.
She also uses her litigation experience to advise clients on compliance with campaign finance laws and privacy and data security laws and regulations.
- Obtained a favorable settlement in a matter related to a licensing violation in the Executive Hearing Office of the Arizona Department of Transportation.
- Successfully defended an individual against a licensing complaint made with the Arizona Board of Accountancy.
- Assisted clients in responding to data breaches, including a response to a phishing scam directed at employees.
- Obtained a ten-figure damages judgment for plaintiffs in a wrongful death case.
- Assisted political action committees and 501(c)(4)’s in the 2022 election cycle by ensuring compliance with advertising disclaimers and expenditure reporting.
Recognition & Accomplishments
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
Articles Editor and Staff Writer, Arizona State Law Journal
Recipient, CALI Awards of Excellence for International Business Transactions, Prosecuting Trademark Applications, Arizona vs. Federal Rules of Evidence, and Sports Law
Northern Arizona University (B.S., cum laude, 2010)
U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit