Communications Law in the Digital Age 2018, a program designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, and other professionals who practice in the fields of media and telecommunications, corporate compliance, privacy, and First Amendment law and technology, provides the legal, strategic, and practical knowledge needed to keep pace with law and technology.
Ballard Spahr First Amendment attorneys Lee Levine and David Schulz will participate in a panel discussion which will answer these questions:
- Who's that juror? Is juror anonymity the new normal in high-profile cases?
- The Glomar doctrine is spreading – will it become a cancer on FOIA?
- Jurisdiction, standing, and ripeness: Are courts creating new roadblocks for public access to government information?
- From Scott Pruitt’s calendar to White House visitor logs: How are FOIA requests faring under the Trump administration?
- What are the latest efforts to increase public access to secret court dockets in government surveillance matters?
- What information is the public entitled to know about cops and how do they get it?
Click here for more information or to register.