The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau recently issued a bulletin warning residential mortgage servicers and subservicers that CFPB examiners will be carefully looking at their compliance with federal law and focusing on specific areas related to servicing transfers. To help the industry understand the CFPB's expectations, our webinar presenters will address the following topics:
- Federal law compliance issues related to servicing transfers
- The specific areas on which CFPB examiners will focus
- The written plans the CFPB may require from servicers
- What the new servicing rules require for servicing transfers
- The liability risks to servicers related to servicing transfers
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET | Webinar
Alan S. Kaplinsky, Practice Leader, Consumer Financial Services Group
Michael S. Waldron, Practice Leader, Mortgage Banking Group
Martin C. Bryce, Jr., Partner, Mortgage Banking Group
Daniel J. Tobin, Partner, Mortgage Banking Group
There is no cost to attend. This program is not eligible for continuing education credits.
Please register at least two days before the webinar. Login details will be sent to all approved registrants. For more information, contact Lisa M. Prickril at email@example.com.