Our clients own some of the most recognizable trademarks in the world. Our trademark selection, clearance, and registration services help clients establish domestic and international brand identity. And we help preserve this valuable asset through portfolio maintenance, dispute counseling, and litigation.
Clients trust us with their U.S. and international trademark portfolios, which often contain thousands of marks, because we are known for devising strong, enforceable brands. When our clients' brands are threatened, we handle infringement, dilution, unfair competition, and other trademark disputes in all legal forums, including before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
We understand how new technologies affect brand strategies, including social media, contextual advertising, and affiliate network advertising.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive brand counseling
- Mark selection
- Screening search and clearance
- Domestic and international mark registration
- Domain name strategy, registration, and enforcement
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Trademark policing
- Litigation in state and federal courts and before the TTAB
- Licensing strategy, negotiations, and drafting
- Due diligence
Our diverse client base includes small and large corporations, nonprofits, and governments. Our clients' brands comprise a range of products and services in industries such as:
- Consumer products
- Food and beverage
- Computer and telecommunications
- Media and entertainment
- Professional sports